"The best way to have a little heaven in your home, is to have someone you love in heaven."



Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I wanted to make a blog to honor a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, and aunt, Staryl Kaze, one of the greatest woman I have ever known. I wanted it open to everyone, a place that anyone could come and comment on a lady that touched all of our life's, and to help keep her memory alive, not only for me, but for my kids. This time of year, I think about my mom a lot, and miss her more than ever, but this year was a little different, I was having a hard time remembering all the memory's that used to be so profound in my mind. So this is the point of this new blog, somewhere I can come and write down all the things I remember about her, a place where our children can come and there children can come to get to know a little about this amazing women. I want everyone to be a part in this blog, so it can be every ones, not just mine,
If you want to e-mail me your post or picture, I can post it on the blog for you. Or E-mail me and I will send you the user name and password so you can do it yourself. I need every ones help to make this a blog that will pay tribute and do justice to an incredible women, please pass this on to anyone who knew Staryl. I love and miss you mom, happy mothers day 2008
Erica

2 comments:

We miss Staryl said...

This was a wonderful tribute to your Mom. She is really looking down on you all and she is proud of what she sees. She was a great example to all she came in contact with. Thank you all for doing this I Love seeing all the pictures and comments. Love Tula

Kat said...

What a wonderful thing you have taken the time to do, so that her legacy may live on. I never knew your mom, but feel very humbled right now to have read such a beautiful missive about your mom. Every mother hopes that one day her children will be as wonderful and dedicated as you are. This has encouraged me to do this for my father.